TOOTOOOTOOOOT

Welcomes

Saturday, October 27, 2007

...
hi.................. it is a real emotional class yesterday.... ppl tht cried badly was bcos mostly of me..

atcually its not a bad thing to cry, those who cry yesterday proves a lot to me..., it is the evidence to prove tht 2e3 is a class with friends who have deep bonds with each other. i admire those who cry... and even envy them.... . when u r feeling real sad, crying is the best way to realease it and even express if u wan to tell somebody u r sad.. .

some of 2e3s ask me' y didnt u cry..', is not tht i didnt.. i did cried when i was giving the first speech, jus tht it is not on my face, it is inside me,i was crying inside of me.... i heard melissa mandy crying hard, they almost made me cry visauly, i stop talking, cos i am about to cry... luckily mrs peters called me down, so i did cry.... i dont wan to really crying outside me cos .... when i start... it is very hard for me to stop.... how did i noe tht... cos i cried for the whole night and even until the nxt day at dawn my eyes is still swollen and red in my last 1 night of my p6 graduation camp .

so what i am trying to say here is tht i really treasure every moment with u ppl, i'll miss u guys and hopefully, we can still hang out together like how we r now when we r sec 3.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home