TOOTOOOTOOOOT

Welcomes

Monday, September 22, 2008

AHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


i am stressed........ i hope i'll get hit by a car or something.........stressssssssed!! on the verge of breaking down...... huh?? got 'verge' this type of word one meh???.... i dunno lah..... fucked by exam..... although they hav no cock.... but still i'm fucked..... haiz......

i think its the first time in my life tht im so stress......sigh sigh......first time wanting good grades..... last time i dun even care..... now i care....and its the right time to do so... at least i guess it is lah...

breaking down.... breaking down..........i cant concentrate cus i think i'm gonna fail which i think i will if i continue like this...... argh...... jeez... i shouldnt be blogging hor??? shuld be studying right...?

inner me: oi! go do ur hw leh!!!

outer me: do wat! no hw liao lah....!

inner me: then study lor!! i'm giving u 2 mor min before u go study

outer me: okok i go study now....(start walking to the study table)

inner me: good

outer me: i think i study maths first lah....then science then ss then geo the Po~~...

inner me: arh na arh na.... anything lah... as long as study can liao lah...

outer me: wah a maths very hard.... i think i study emaths first...

outer me: emaths oso diffcult.... i tmr go ask teacher

inner me: can try first!!!??

outer me: waste energy... dun wan... i this sat then start study the hard hard subject... i this week jus brefily read through first

inner me: u everytime oso like dat say..

outer me: this time i am serious.

inner me: u everytime oso like dat say oso...

outer me: i say i this sat. start aldy rite!!

inner me: u continue like this u'll fail!

hock siong: FUCK ME! ME REALLY NEED TO STUDY LIAO!! STOP MY TMR TMR TMR!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home