TOOTOOOTOOOOT

Welcomes

Monday, October 29, 2007

15 things i am gonna do in holidae..

  1. Take result at 6th
  2. Go class chalet(YAY)
  3. Play hell loads of basketball n grow taller
  4. Do hell loads of push ups n grow stronger
  5. Grow my hair long long n look cooler(if i can)
  6. Try n get a new CD-ROM 4 my com cos XIAo xiaO
  7. Go work at McDonald's n earn money(As much as possible)
  8. Use the money i earned in McDonald's for activities
  9. I will join the AMKcc basketball team(if i hav the ability)(an old man ask me if i am interested when i was playin halfway)
  10. I will learn how to play DOTA
  11. I will trained n become a pro in CS
  12. I will try n get a girl frien wif my new Cool LOng Long hair(if i hav the long long hair)
  13. I will try n get an Mp3 or Mp4 with the $$ earned in Macdonald's
  14. I will try n get a real cool basketball shoe with the $$ earned in Macdonald's
  15. I will get a pug( yes another dog)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home