TOOTOOOTOOOOT

Welcomes

Saturday, October 4, 2008

eh eh~~ westlife n johnas brothers got new album leh...... i think i shuld go get meself discovered....
my first song will be:" gettin' out of my life" this is how it goes... i wrote it meself...

ohoh babay babay babie..~~ hmmm~~~ oooooOOooo
I'am ohoh whoo whoo hrm hrmmm gettin outta my life yea yea
i am looking for a something
something i'll find after i get outta my life whooo whoo yeyeyayayaeyeah~
some may find it in the straangeest places
places u never kenw it could be

some find it when eating noodles
some find it when eating hamburger
who can not taste the things u taste
when u find that special thing
u'r walking wihthout legs.... whwhyeayea

some find them doing it every night
some find them onlyonce in their lives.
lalaallalalalalal lalalala

alalallalalalal wooo hwooowwo woooo yea yea yea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home