TOOTOOOTOOOOT

Welcomes

Thursday, November 1, 2007

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY TODAE....!!!!!!
FIRSTLY LET ME THANK CK,JAMES,WEN BIN n WEN BIN'S COUSIN FOR JOINING ME IN THE MCDONALDS INDUSTRIES HAHAHA
SECONDLY, LET ME THANK DOINE n CANDIES FOR COMING A LONG WAY n WAITING VERY LONG TO SUPPORT ME(I APPRECIATE IT THANK YOU VERY MUCH)

i am so excited when i start work. i reach the mcdonalds on excatly 2pm todae, i approach the manager n told her tht i am here for the trial.. . i was soooooo excited. then the manager gave me the shirt tie n staff for me to change, i thought i had to change on the spot.... but later see a pathetic small changing room at a corner, went in n got change, i looked at myself in the mirror n saw a stupid lost idiot standing infront of me...... . then the manager assign a untie to teach me staff n call me to do them. then CK JAMES N WENBIN N WEN BIN'S COUSIN all keep on teasing me...... sob sob.. then CK JAMES N WEN BIN N WEN BIN COUSINS got the application form to work in mcdonalds then they ABANDON me n go to play DOTA!!!

then i do do do, do until like5.50pm todae... i went out of then kitchen to help my staff member to throw rubbish then suprisingly i saw CANDIES n DIONE i was soooooo happy!! (my working time is 2pm to 6pm) then i called them to wait for another 10 mintues. but the manager wan another interview to get me the job.. then i was interviewed for qutie long...

then after i am done with my interview, the manager ask me to eat my not eaten free lunch, i say no need but he say everyone must eat..... so i gobble up all the food not wanting DIONE n CANDIES to wait any longer. who noes when i am done.. i dash outside n said 'lets go..' but they were sitting still.. they then replied 'we eatin dinner' i was like erm...... ok... alright.. then they ordered their food they ate n we sat there quite long chattin away... then i brought to the big circle at both sides of the shaw building to see the night view.. it was nice... hahaha....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home