TOOTOOOTOOOOT

Welcomes

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I have a dream..
I have a dream that one day the Big nosed principal's nose will become small. And that every student will not suffer from the bull shit 101 every morning.

I have a dream..
I have a dream that one day every teacher can fully be of help for every student. And that every teacher can start becoming a educator and a teacher.

I have a dream..
I have a dream that one day teacher n principals will only talk about 'O' levels for just once a day.

I have a dream..
I have a dream that one day the facilities can become just a little bit more useful.

I have a dream..
I have a dream that i can be confident to say that i come from a place where the official opening ceremony was not held after the place had been "opened" and used for 2 and a half years.(ironically.. i am referring to my school)

I have a dream..
I have a dream that the place where i am receiving education in is a school.(which i think is a human zoo)

Inspired by Mr lee on a Tuesday. ha aha. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home