TOOTOOOTOOOOT

Welcomes

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Once upon a time, a frog was trying to cross a river when he saw a scorpion. of course... he was scared.. but the clever frog notice that the scorpion didn't "assassinate" him n guess that the scorpion had a favour... and yes.. he was right. The scorpion shouted,' hey w8!.. can u carry me across the river?'

The frog was surprised by the requests and replied,' but you'll eat me up when we've crossed the river'

But the scorpion didn't reply but instead swore on the spot,' I, A POISONESS SCORPION WILL NOT EAT U UP AFTER WE'VE CROSSED THE RIVER'

'Please believe me... i am in a hurry thats y i took this route.... dun worry... i am a scorpion of my word', added the scorpion

So the frog.. stupid n kind enough, convinced himself that it was safe and agreed to it. So the scorpion happily ride on the frog's back and they set off. Until they were half way across the river, the scorpion sting the frog, the kena poison frog was unable to carry on anymore and so they start sinking. The frog puzzled n confused, asked the scorpion Why? when they were sinking.

And the scorpion replied Proudly," I'm sorry.. this is my nature"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home